Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Keep Blogging

It’s been such a long time since i clicked on something like … @blogspot.com, leave alone writing my blog. In fact when I look back I can’t even come up with a single good reason. I can never say I was lazy enough to press the keyboards. You know these days Gtalk would easily defy all such explanation. Also four years of engineering has given me enough time to think and try out activities which I would have never given a thought otherwise. ya you got it- I am not one of those who would love to begin their names with initials like Er even after completing four years of B’tech. In fact at times I need to make myself believe that I am entitled to do so still I truly wish I don’t have to use them….i can explain that easily but I don’t want to discuss those – this is not the right time nor the right place.

But the whole stuff of writing this blog has left me with enough of intros-retros and finally all I would figure out is- It needs courage to blog! Ya that’s true. A courage to drop your guards in front of anonymous critics who are best at their job. For most of the blogs I could see contained bloggers' account of their daily life. Now this might seems trivial at first but that’s what blogging is! All you need to do is make those trivial accounts readable to others; you know that’s where the say a pen is mightier than a sword.

So in case you are looking forward to blogging or want to spend some time in blogosphere then be ready to share your life and pass through others quietly.

Keep Blogging!

3 comments:

Arjun B S said...

i agree with you. you need to be ready to face the brickbats.. but there's nothing likke paying to a reading audience!

diwakar said...

@ Arjun

Thanks for ur remark.

Raj said...

er. Raj... i m 2 yrs away from there n it still doesnt sound any gud 2 me.

:P

guess i share ur thoughts.
anywayz yeah u do have 2 drop ur guard jus 2 um..blog but den thats how u meet nu people right?