Friday, March 26, 2010

Into the new World!

I had been waiting for this day desperately, so were many!
that night at around 8p.m he came to me and said,"so missing IPL".
I promptly replied,"no, i like football".
with a smile he made the passing remark "that's the game!".
I was left speechless, i wanted to change my comment, may be possible my thoughts, habits and everything that would make him believe diffrently. i felt like shouting "no....i desparately miss ipl",but he was gone!
I recollected myself to conclude " one should not shout at his Boss!"
I turned my self to the same screen,but the geek inside me protested! i turned around and to see some faces. none noticing me,but i checked all. some giggling some munching, everyone enjoying. i possible wondered whats so different between Gates inside them and the geek confronting me?
Suddenly i noticed its 8.30, i can leave now. i asked my colleague, who happens to be my friend "shall we go?".
"now" he replied, even though he wanted to say yes.
with a sad face i said "yes", and he readily obliged!
while on my way i wondered whats really confronting me, or rather us?
why is that the bosses always looked culprit and staying at office a nightmare!
college to corporate has never been easy! everyday you look back to your college days and say "those were the days"! you easily identify your boss with hardhearted profs...who often try to ruin your four years party,which your parents proudly pay for. but that gala has ended!
and you suddenly realize that even though those exams were easy to bunk but office is not! a new world, a new life, which you wished for,but differently.
and now i realise all that is not so bad only that past few years had been so good, that i find hard to foot myself thesedays!
it proved when he come back again to ask "where do you eat? take care guys,you are new to this place!"
i smiled and said "sure". my boss continued working, but i left for home.

6 comments:

Viki said...

Nice one Deej,
Those were the days :)

p1nG@

Faustus said...

Dude was so very better of singin DIl aaj Shayar hai post bouts of drinking. :)

Faustus said...

oh sry Karn here

Diwakar said...

@vig
thnks pra....rally i also started missing collg!

@karan
will do all again in convo!

Unknown said...

hii dj its wonderfull that someone of all us lazy ass holes mentioned something about our countless daru parties....:P good one but a little confusion..yaar who's who..kuch logon ka to i am sure bacha is vig....rest throw some light..

diwakar said...

@naveen
pante u comment on wrong post.....i can figure out all three....lets start from the audience!